Trench drain systems for highway use need to be approved by the Department of Transportation of the local State. The approved products from state to state are similar and have a few similar properties.
Roadway trench drain systems can be used at crossroads to keep run-off water from entering another section of the road such as toll booths and weigh stations. However, a large percentage of trench drains that are installed in roadways run parallel to the direction of traffic.
When roads are flat with little or no natural slope, trench drains are used in the median and shoulder areas.
Trench Drain Systems offers an extensive line of trench drain channels, grates and catch basins.
- Exclusive product lines manufactured by TDS
- Pre-sloped and neutral channel options and easy installation
- Channels that handle capacities of 30 – 6,700 Gallons Per Minute
- Grates in all vehicular load ratings for roadways
- Free expert consultation, fast quotes and competitive pricing