The wine making process has several steps, all which require some form of trench drain system. These stages include grape pressing, fermentation, barreling and then bottling.
In patio and serving areas, there are a wide variety of grate options in order to enhance an aesthetically pleasing environment.
Most wineries don’t use a large amount of water to clean the equipment and floors in comparison to breweries. Standard trench drain practices for fork truck and pallet jack use include a frame and some sort of cast iron grate. If not required, many options are available for pedestrian or even automobile traffic load.
Trench Drain Systesm offers an extensive line of trench drain channels, grates and catch basins including decorative options.
- Exclusive product lines manufactured by TDS
- Flow rate range of 30 – 6,700 Gallons
- Material options for grates and channels to withstand corrosive chemicals, extreme heat and bacteria
- Pre-sloped and neutral channels for ease of install
- Drain experts to provide quotes customized to the job specs
- Grates offered as ADA complaint, heel friendly and all load ratings