HYDRO MINI PLUS Cheat Sheet
Channel Length: 1 meter (39.37″)
Channel Width: Outside-132 mm (5.19″)
Channel Width: Inside-100 mm (3.94″)
Channel Heights: 84 mm (3.30″)
Channel Load: A to C
Temperatures: -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)
- General Commercial Areas
- Parking Lots
- Pedestrian Areas
- Sports Fields
- Simple, Leak Tight Design
- Countless Grate Options
- Easy to Assemble
- High Drainage Capacity
The ULMA HYDRO MINI PLUS linear drainage system is made with Polypropylene/Polyethylene (PP/PEHD). This neutral system is compatible with a wide range of grates. Compatible grates are available in stainless steel, galvanized steel, cast iron, fiberglass and Polypropylene. There are decorative, ADA compliant and heel proof options available for this shallow system. This makes HYDRO MINI PLUS an economical drainage system that offers functionality, practicality and an appealing look.
HYDRO MINI PLUS is a leak tight drainage solution with modular tongue and groove assembly. This system is suited for shallow drainage capacity for load class ratings A through C including commercial, pedestrian, parking and sports applications. Channels are offered in 1 meter neutral sections. Each channel is pre-marked to cut half meter channels.
Channels are lightweight making them easy to transport, handle and can be easily slid together. Installation instructions are readily available since they are molded into the bottom of each channel.
Load Class Ratings
The load class for the HYDRO MINI PLUS trench drain system is dependent upon the method of installation as well as the load class of the installed grate. As seen in the image, the channels can be installed to receive traffic ratings of A, B or C.
Keep in mind that the load class rating will always be determined by the lowest class within the system. For example, if the channel is rated as a C and the grate is rated as a D, the overall system will be rated as load class C. The same is true should the channel be rated as load class C and the grates are rated as load class A; the system as a whole would be rated as load class A.
- Never pass the compacting machine over the channel when compacting the surrounding ground surface
- If any of the layers adjacent to the concrete footing is also concrete, always place an expansion joint between the footing and this concrete layer.
- The upper edge or profile must not protrude above the level of the surrounding ground surface.
- For channels without profiles, take the thickness of the grating into account when trimming the ground surface. The grating must not protrude above the level of the surrounding ground surface.